Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: macbook air and fcpx- the new portable edit suite

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Gary HuffRe: macbook air and fcpx- the new portable edit suite
by on Sep 28, 2011 at 7:32:21 pm

[Jeremy Garchow]I don't care for Avid MC5. I don't go hanging around the Avid forums stirring up noise. I am not talking directly about you, I am just making an observation about the types of side bars that have been happening for the past three months (!), in the midst of the "interesting discussions" you mention.

If you dropped into the AVID forums to stir up noise, you'd be trolling. But, Jeremy, I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but the thread topic is titled: Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate. If you'd prefer to hang out with people who just want to talk about the program, and help out those who are having issues working with it, then may I suggest you spend more of your time here? There's where you should be if you don't like the discussions taking place.

Otherwise, myself and others like me will continue to use this place to hash out what we think about FCPX and even the industry as a whole.

Thanks.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]