Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Multiclip in FCPX?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David BurchMulticlip in FCPX?
by on May 27, 2011 at 8:57:12 pm

First of all let me say that I am completely stoked about the new FCP interface. I watched the long version of the presentation online and it seems like every change Apple has made has been due to careful thought about how to improve their aging software. That is why I will be devastated if the new version has done away with multiclip editing. To me, that would be an absolute deal-breaker, as over 90% of what I do heavily involves multiclip. I am hopeful that it will still be integrated somehow (that was just a preview of NEW features, after all), but something about new way clips are displayed worried me. Mutliclip would be useless without a real-time preview of all angles involved, and that would require something akin to the preview window that seems to have been done away with.

Does anybody have any info or thoughts on this? I REALLY want to use this new software, but if there is no multiclip I can't justify the purchase for the one or two projects I might do a year that won't need it.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]