Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: The first signs of the death of final cut pro 7.... :(

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig SeemanRe: The first signs of the death of final cut pro 7.... :(
by on Sep 26, 2011 at 12:44:44 am

Just to be clear, major changes are not limited to Apple. I suspect others will follow and may even execute better.

It certainly seems Apple rushed this out the door. Sometimes the effort to be "leading edge" can be on very shaky ground. Basically it may be a race for Apple to catchup to where they want to be vs the ability for the competitors to incorporate what they see. Actually this is Apple's pattern with several products. I think it'll be Apple's hardware that may do the cementing for the "shaky" flag planted by FCPX.

Basically it seems Apple is traveling down two paths. One is with hardware and started with Thunderbolt and may continue with the next MacPro (or what replaces it) and the other is software with FCPX. Apple has to make that symbiotic relationship worthwhile.

I think before the end of the year we may see the next Mac hardware release and one more FCPX release. It will tell us a lot.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]