Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: I guess it's So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Aindreas GallagherRe: I guess it's So Long and Thanks for all the Fish!
by on Sep 7, 2011 at 1:00:41 am

but it's tricky isn't it?

Everyone is using weirdly carefully language - god knows craig seeman is - there is a masking of basic discourse here.

How many times have we heard the various warbles of what the professional is or isn't? or databases, or strategic apple something.

Sure people have received editing awards in the last three years knowing nothing of the wisdom of apple with regards to editing paradigms.

that must have been hell.

they could barely see the wisdom of Apple these editors, could barely see the fundamental truths of editing - truths from a company that could not give two flying shites if editing lived or died.
those blind editors could barely understand the wonders of connected clips, secondary storylines, or any of the other endless, worthless, stupid, lazy god-awful, prat imovie slapped in an editors face, sunday lunch bollocks apple came up with when making FCPX.

FCPX is, I contend, TOTAL AND UTTER gaudy apple, ill informed, POMPOUS HORSE SH*T SOFTWARE.

and that would be the rant.

http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy