Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Steve Kanter: What FCPX CAN Do

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jim GibertiRe: Steve Kanter: What FCPX CAN Do
by on Aug 2, 2011 at 1:24:30 am

"The only questions left, IMO, is who needs to stay where editing IS for very defensible and sensible business reasons - who is ready to buy into the possibilities that FCP-X might hold for a better future - and who's going to get STUCK unable to decide what they should do - and for how long."

This pretty much sums it up Bill.
I didn't need and wasn't looking to make a professional decision of this importance right now.
"Stuck" is a pretty uncreative place though so I made the decision and fortunately all of our upcoming work fits within the initial limitations of X.

I know that we are fortunate vs a lot of our brethren (and sistren) who simply cannot use this software as it is and have to make tougher choices.

One thing I have to say about X in general though, it's so different that it's fun learning it.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]