Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Steve Kanter: What FCPX CAN Do

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve ConnorRe: Steve Kanter: What FCPX CAN Do
by on Aug 1, 2011 at 11:43:35 pm

[David Roth Weiss] "Geoff,

You're clearly not a "pro" yourself, otherwise you would not put quotations around the word. So, what exactly makes you think that you have any idea what a pro thinks? And furthermore, since you have no actual frame of reference, why should anyone really care what you think about pros?

In fact, maybe you could be so kind as to tell me and the other Cow members here exactly what is it about Geoff Dills that should make us care about any of the words you write? Or, are you just like my dog, who licks his weenie just because he can?

"

I believe this personal attack came first, he was replying to this post.

Yes, you are a very experienced professional who has been incredibly helpful over the years on the Cow, no-one is questioning that, I just think you do not need to resort to posts like the one above, when pursuing an argument?

Steve Connor
Adrenalin Television

Have you tried "Search Posts"? Enlightenment may be there.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]