Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Apple Posts New Videos Comparing FCPX to Adobe & Avid

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rafael AmadorRe: Apple Posts New Videos Comparing FCPX to Adobe & Avid
by on Jul 24, 2011 at 12:11:02 pm

[Leo Hans] "I wonder why It's ok to spit to FCPX but not to defend it.

Premiere doesn't got this popular but for the FCPX controversy. It's not Premiere laurels. It's the most similar NLE to FPC7 and thus is the easy way to go.

IMHO, Premiere it's not the future, but a reincarnation of the past.

Time will tell who is wrong about that."

Leo,
I don't use PP. I've never considered going there till FCPX's release.
I edit with FC since 2.002 and I was hopping Apple would give me the tools to keep working another 10 years.

I'm not spitting on FCPX.
You haven't read any comment against FCPX on my posts..
FCPX is an option that I may consider in the future. At the moment no point to waist time with a NLE that doesn't lets me do my work.

Anyway, lets don't dramatize those discussions. They have been always like that. There is still a "Platforms War Forum" in the COW. The NLE's war has been going for years, and now the war is inside Apple users.
Mac/apple users we have been often accused of our almost religious faith in our favorite brand.
I've to recognize my faith since 1.993 that I bough my first Mac.
In the pass was very easy to dismiss critics because mot came from outside.
Now the critics are from inside. From people nobody can say "they are against Apple".
From people that after years asking Apple for solutions they feel ripped-off with a 300$$ inoperative enigma.
this not just Is about shifting NLEs but about planning my professional future and my investments, and i'm talking about many thousands of $$$ in hardware and additional pro software.
Is not about liking or not FCPX, than about trusting Apple.
My point is very simple: Few years ago FCS users were vital for Apple. Now we are behind any iPod Shuffle user, and we won't ever be protagonists again.

rafael

PS: I've to recognize i feel very pissed by the chorus of experts, trainers and gurus (that nobody knows where they come from) trying to sell this stuff. The technical level shown in the "FCPX Technique Forum" is to cry. I would like to see many FCPX advocators editing with the application.
The best ever marketing operation in the shadows. FCPX is giving money and that's what counts.

http://www.nagavideo.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]