Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Apple Posts New Videos Comparing FCPX to Adobe & Avid

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Leo HansRe: Apple Posts New Videos Comparing FCPX to Adobe & Avid
by on Jul 23, 2011 at 2:30:17 pm

Flavio,
English is not my mother language, so excuse me if something sounds not so friendly.

I think that tools should make things simpler. AE may be the best stabilization (maybe excluding smoke, flame and other high cost alternatives), but AE is not a NLE.

About learning FCPX first, I was not talking about you. If you look at most forums (here, fcp.co, etc) most of the people complaining about FCPX didn't ever launched the App (in their own words).

I love some FPC7 features. I love some Avid MC features, and some Premiere features too.

I agree with the second story line lacking precision editor, but I have to admit I not using too much the precision editor because i find the inline trimming really good. And I have my own complaints about FCPX, but I love the core idea of it.

Leo Hans
Editor AVID - Final Cut Pro
http://www.leohans.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]