Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: is there a single person on this forum making a living with FCP X ?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John PaleRe: is there a single person on this forum making a living with FCP X ?
by on Jul 17, 2011 at 7:24:57 pm

I'm doing a very basic video for a client with it right now. I thought it would be a good test...as its all file based, not very heavy on FX, and does not require output to tape. No burning deadline. No client in the room. So far its been pretty rocky, partly due to my own inexperience with the software, and partly due to some surprising missing functionality in FCPX (lots of little things relating to editorial problem solving and not the well publicized shortcomings everyone knows about). Its not all negative though. There are quite a few innovative ideas that work well in the software, too.

Most of my work is broadcast. I could not imagine even trying to do anything for broadcast with it yet or anything with a client in the room.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+2
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]