Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: apple reinvents the pen and cave painting!

COW Forums : Corel Design/Video Tools

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jamie FranklinRe: apple reinvents the pen and cave painting!
by on Jul 15, 2011 at 8:21:48 pm

[kim krause] "i wish people would stop bitching about apple abandoning us."

I wish you people would stop calling the anger at the decision to end of life products many of us have invested thousands of dollars in without warning as "bitching"...you think an inadequate program with an inoperable timeline that makes no bones about breaking outside links is evolved? you think there is only half a story going on here....?

Maybe you don't want to address it. So you use pejoratives, bad analogies and tell us to "evolve"...like we're luddite dim witted neanderthals who refuse to embrace "change"...

Seriously, opinions vary and we can disagree on specifics, mismanagement, handling of the disingenuous marketing etc. But don't dare call pulling what I have built my profession around after years of trying to pull me into their products without warning or support "bitching" or I'm a cave man who doesn't want to learn to use a knife...

I've been using the knife just fine for over a decade, and instead of making it sharper or giving me a saw, they gave us a toothpick and yanked my knife away and said, you'll like this better...

I wish the stupid and ridonkulous analogies would end...

Bitching? The only "bitching" I see are the koolaide apologists who are bitching about people justifiably angry at Apples moves here

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]