Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: COW Newsletter: Ronald Lindeboom retires from Creative COW

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro basics

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark SuszkoRe: COW Newsletter: Ronald Lindeboom retires from Creative COW
by on Jun 18, 2012 at 3:24:35 pm

Nobody knows how well Apple will do after Steve Jobs. But the COW is in good hands, I am convinced, since Ron hand-picked a very competent, tight, and loyal crew. He's left it in the best of hands, and the people I've met here are all great folks in their own right.

Let me add my name to the very long list of folks who are extremely grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this endeavor in some small way. It has brought me knowledge, friends, and work, when I needed each the most. It's like Ron and Kathlyn have been my silent partners in all my successes, and the wonderful moderators and experts here, my personal "brain trust" of people who help each other and are helped in turn, all for the simple, crazy reason that we're all in this together, and it's the human thing to do. Heck, this place and it's regulars has become like a second family to me.

Our prayers and best wishes for a cure go out to Ron, and it is my fervent hope that from time to time, when he gets a moment, we get to see him pop in and out here and there, cruising the forums in the Great Conversation that is The one and only Creative Community Of The World.

Kudos to you, sir, and eternal respect.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]