Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

HD Delivery solutions

COW Forums : Digital Delivery

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Mark ZgutowiczHD Delivery solutions
by on Nov 23, 2010 at 4:26:31 pm

I’m researching the HD spot delivery market and interested in speaking to someone offline who can address advantages/disadvantages of some (and preferably most) of the following solutions: Pathfire/DG FastChannel, Pitch Blue/Ascent, Extreme Reach, Hula, and Yangaroo. I don’t have a technical background, however I’m specifically looking for experiences using any of these solutions, opinions on cloud technologies, and general thoughts on the direction of this industry and how it may impact any of the above-mentioned solutions.

I will compensate you for your time via phone. I am on a rather timely deadline with this project and would like to have the discussion completed before the end of this week (preferably by Sunday 11/28). If you are interested in sharing your expertise on these topics, please send me an email with your contact information to: mark.j.zgutowicz@pjc.com.

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • HD Delivery solutions by Mark Zgutowicz on Nov 23, 2010 at 4:26:31 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]