Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Source connect

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Peter GroomRe: Source connect
by on May 10, 2012 at 8:43:50 am

Good poinmts guys.
Ive been demoing here too, and with a few UK studios (where it seems to be the IP solution of choice) but ive found that out buildings speed is just too poor and shared too many ways, so i need a better servicce provider in the sound studio before i can go for it properly.

Ive preferred it in stand alone mode rather than within pt (tried both)
I just prefer having the bussing and audio on my desk in a more traditional fashion (call me aged!)

JC One thing you mentioned, that id like you to elaborate on if you will. ISDN bridging etc.
How does that work and are you saying that with sc, i could potentially link to isdn only voices / studios like now. Who provides the isdn bridging service? Its it an added cost layer etc.
Im interested in this as my isdn codec has become a little tempremental in the last few months and im worried that itll die. Then im in a dilemma as to wether to replace with another as the uk hasnt moved to sc big time yet, but if i got sc and bridged then its the best of both worlds.
I need to understand more about this detail??

Thanks for your comments so far guys.

Peter

Post Production Dubbing Mixer

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]