Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Zoom H4N digital recorder issue

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris ShawRe: Zoom H4N digital recorder issue
by on Mar 7, 2012 at 8:21:28 pm

Listen I know what you're saying and I totally agree. I was given a budget and told to organise something I have never done before. I was employed to do motion graphics not video. I was given the budget to hire the equipment for 1 day only and had literally 2-3 hours to learn about all the new gear.

It just doesn't make any sense that the recordings were perfect on the zoom when they were played back. I realise Ive done something wrong along the way, I don't doubt that for a second, but the recordings were perfect. I know its a great bit of kit but its not so good that the low recordings sound great on there and completely muted on everything else. The recordings were fine. The test recordings were fine.

Im sorry I don't know all the technical terms, I never claimed to be a sound engineer.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]