Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Strange Behavior Part 1

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Lou WilliamsStrange Behavior Part 1
by on Aug 12, 2012 at 10:40:49 am

About a week I ago I started noticing that when I started up Premiere Pro, the bin that was open when I saved and closed down the night before was not open when I started the project the next day. This is very large project with over 13,000 elements. It didn't bother me at first because all else seem well and I would just open the bin again. This was not limited to any particular bin but to anyone I had open and closed with at the end of the day. Then yesterday things got scary. I just finished a rather lengthy audio edit in audition and exported the results back to Premiere which went smooth enough. I closed down for lunch. When I started back up premiere pro couldn't find three audio files. When I looked on the hard drive, the audio elements in the folders were gone? I found them in three new folders marked "Unknown Artist". Looking at the time of creation it appeared to have happened during the last session. That's end of part 1, part 2 things become frightening.
I am using Premiere Pro CS6 running on i7-3930K intel, NVIDIA Quadro 4000, 24GIGs RAM and 8GIG G-Tech RAID 0.
Any thoughts?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]