Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Premiere Pro CS6 and Importing After Effects files...

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ted MoorePremiere Pro CS6 and Importing After Effects files...
by on Aug 8, 2012 at 5:53:00 pm

A collegue and I are working in Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6 for a project including video and motion graphics...

The idea is, I build the sequences in Premiere while he builds the primary core graphics in After Effects, I Import .aep Comps and we're ready to roll... He, or I, can edit the .aep files as necessary and I we can output the files as we see fit...

The problem is he can import AE Comps whenver he wants to on his machine, I, on the other hand, can't get anything to import - The Dynamic Link server app's loading bar (bottom center) animates and that's it. I can navigate to an .aep file, however, the comps do not read into the right-hand pane...

I can add a "NEW AE COMP" edit etc. But adding existing ones is impossible for me...

I really need a fix and have been looking for answers around Adobe Forums for a few days and haven't found any, except a reinstall - NOT a good option, by the way, in the middle of the project

Ideas? Anyone?

Ted

f•media

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]