Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

CS6 Audio Mapping on Export

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Luke PearsonCS6 Audio Mapping on Export
by on May 29, 2012 at 12:41:18 pm

Hello,

I'm currently trying out Production Premium CS6 and Premiere CS6 on the 30 day trial as a possible replacement to Final Cut Studio.

So far so good, the media support is fantastic and the export options seem to be very comprehensive, however just one hurdle that I've stumbled upon that wasn't a problem in Final Cut is being able to export each audio track in a sequence as is. From what I can work out I need to set each track up as a mono track and set the master track to multi-channel, however this only goes up to 16 channels but I want to export to a QuickTime with 24 discrete channels.

So is there a way of exporting each track in the sequence timeline to a discrete track in the outputted file by overriding the master track?

Thanks
Luke

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]