Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Any Forum where I might get some answers.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Steve SteveAny Forum where I might get some answers.
by on May 17, 2012 at 11:36:36 pm

I asked the question below earlier but it seems no one has any answers. I am searching for a forum which has a wider more dedicated premiere pro audience but I can't seem to find one?

Can anyone recommend a good Premiere Pro online Forum? Please don't think this is disrespectful but I have not used a Premiere forums in the past. Creative Cow is excellent in YouTube but I suspect the Forum is a little too small to get wider help.

Steve

Post Note: I just went to post this and it said you can't use the word "help" in the subject line??? I have to say that seems a little strange. Who designed this forum? Have you never looked at any of the great Open source forum platforms out there like phpBB or similar. If your not sure what I mean I would be happy to help you. I have designed many forums for other sites and would happily help you improve this one.

===================

On CS5 when you add an image (say a .png) to a track, above or below a movie or title track, you can take the selection tool and click on the image in the preview window and the anchor point show immediately allowing you to re-size move or rotate the image.

In CS6 when an image is placed in the same manner, this image can't select? Is that something I have done in the settings? Like in photoshop can you turn off the autoselect option in Premiere Pro.

Has anyone else noticed this.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]