Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: Syncing Dual System Audio after an Edit

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shane RossRe: Syncing Dual System Audio after an Edit
by on May 15, 2012 at 5:38:00 pm

LOTS of people paint themselves into this corner. Mainly very inexperienced people...like that director of yours. This is why you hire people who know what they are doing. There are steps that need to be done BEFORE you start editing.

First thing I'd suggest...well, I can't as it is FCP only, and was written with this issue in mind: http://assistedediting.intelligentassistance.com/Sync-N-Link/

Second thing...duplicate the sequence and then try PluralEyes. This way if anything is messed up...it's messed up on the duplicate.

If that doesn't work...then you have a bit of a very tedious manual replacement of audio to do. Bill the client for this...every hour. If this is a low pay job...well, suggest that either they fix it, or you fix it. But you will charge to fix it. This is what happens when you do things on the cheap...things can be missed. MAJOR things.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]