Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: PP CS6 Supported Features?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alex UdellRe: PP CS6 Supported Features?
by on May 2, 2012 at 9:40:22 pm

Hi Shawn...

I myself use motion on almost a daily basis. The text publishing and parameter exposure features that Apple implemented in the Motion/FCP is one of those bits of genius that really makes that solution stand out. I agree, wish and hope that those specific features work their way over the fence into Adobe land.

However, in the history of NLE, that type of capability is a pretty recent phenomenon. Historically, there's been a pretty stark dividing line between the realms of mograh and the realm of editorial.

[Shawn Larkin] "You can create pieces of the Lower Thirds and save the text parts for the title creator in PP and just add it as a layer over a dynamic link AE file?"

Yes. Essentially that's it. I was thinking about doing a "Cowtorial" on this topic as it comes up frequently when I train ppl. Perhaps I should move fwd with that one.

Another thing you might want to take a look at is:

http://aescripts.com/compsfromspreadsheet/

If you were to do a AE dependent design...

this handy little script let's you generate versions very quickly...without necessarily forcing the artists to enter AE.

then you could bring them all into PPro as dynamic link comps too.

Alex Udell
Editing, Motion Graphics, and Visual FX

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]