Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: PP CS6 Supported Features?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shawn LarkinRe: PP CS6 Supported Features?
by on May 2, 2012 at 9:33:26 pm

Firstly, I have used AE to do complex stuff. From version 7 onwards. Yes, there was a learning curve and yes it is powerful.

But it doesn't have to be for doing slick lower thirds and transitions. The "because it's not hard to use, it isn't powerful" philosophy is a waste of time.

What Adobe did with the UI in PP CS6, is right on the mark. Show / Hide features as needed.

Same goes for Titles and basic Motion GFX. This should be easier. Why make anyone crack open and learn AE to do a simple lower thirds animation? And why make them have to manage AE projects if they just want that lower thirds to be there for them every time they open PP?

Otherwise, I completely agree with the direction that PP CS6 has gone. It is the FCP8 I never got.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]