Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: PP CS6 Supported Features?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shawn LarkinRe: PP CS6 Supported Features?
by on May 2, 2012 at 8:35:04 pm

Hi Alex,

A couple things:

1) We are still working on FCP7. As our Macs die off -- one just bit the dust -- we'll need to find a replacement NLE. We are unique in that a lot of what we get is H.264 / AAC MP4 files to work with. FCPX can handle this well without CUDA. It's really fast to edit and export. But it is not so fast for "how" we edit since it is a total paradigm shift and is not completely developed yet.

2) I have only just started to test PP. I rarely use AE since we only need simple Motion GFX / Titles, but I can get around in it if I need to. To clarify:

You can create pieces of the Lower Thirds and save the text parts for the title creator in PP and just add it as a layer over a dynamic link AE file?

Why don't they just make it easier? What should an editor have to dance around to do something like this?

All those other CS6 tools seem so practical, but (aside from little Open CL support) I don't get why editing a simple text string of flashy titles = having to open AE.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]