Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: Happy with 6.0, not so happy with the Mac Version

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jim WisemanRe: Happy with 6.0, not so happy with the Mac Version
by on Apr 20, 2012 at 6:54:12 pm

Tom,
I can live with different views, have all my life. Try installing over 100 NLE's as a business for 7 years. You will run into plenty of different views from customers who were paying between 50 and 100k for Avids and Media 100's. You had to listen to them. They deserved it. And every system worked perfectly just as it was designed to. I would just like to see better performance and more attention to Mac configurations of Premiere Pro. I think we deserve it. The current FCP Mac market is the prize. Sounds like from the Manager of Engineering at Adobe below that they are doing it. They even do their programming for PP on Macs. All this is very encouraging. Please, just no more rants about Macs and Apple. I'll try to keep it civil myself.

It is absolutely nothing personal. I apologize if it was taken that way.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1, Premiere Pro 5.0 and 5.5, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Avid MC, Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz 24Gb RAM GTX-285 120GB SSD, Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 8Gb SSD, G5 Quadcore PCIe

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]