Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: CS4 large HDV project on Vista loading problems

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mahmud LundRe: CS4 large HDV project on Vista loading problems
by on Oct 5, 2009 at 12:32:44 pm

The only two suggestions I could offer, which it isn't clear to me whether you've already tried them or not, are:
1. go to the Premiere Auto-Save folder and try to recover your project from the project files automatically saved there. Auto-saved projects are in a folder located where your project files are also located.
2. open a new project with the same properties, i.e. format, etc. and then import the original project. You are given the option of importing the whole project or just sequences. Also, you could use this importing option with an auto-saved project file, work backwards if necessary from the most recent to find out where the project file corruption began.

Once you are able to either recover or re-open your original project, even if it means you lost some work, save it with a new name and you might try the method mentioned in the previous post, i.e. closing sequence panels to limit the amount of material that premiere is dealing with.

Hope that helps. Let us know how it works.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]