Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Re: Premiere Pro CS3 Shuts Down PC

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread


Mike MyersRe: Premiere Pro CS3 Shuts Down PC
by on Oct 30, 2008 at 6:12:44 pm

I have pretty much solved the problem of shutting down. Even with upgrades to cpu coolers it still seemed to overheat on occasion. I had to pull the pc out of the side cupboard of the desk it was sitting in and it never overheats now. The main problem after the cpu heatsink being upgraded was PP simply locking up. Seemed to be a result of the footage and export settings. Also, I was shooting in a VBR and once I changed to a CBR it renders nearly every time. It seems 90% of my problems were from footage and the other 10% was from export settings. It looks like PP CS4 supports the avchd so that would make things even smoother without having to conform the video. Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully I can give you an answer.



Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook


Current Message Thread:




LOGIN TO REPLY



FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]