Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

News: Sybil McCarthy Joins Beast Los Angeles as Executive Producer

COW Forums : NEWS: People in the News

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Cow News DroidNews: Sybil McCarthy Joins Beast Los Angeles as Executive Producer
by on Jun 10, 2010 at 4:47:48 pm

(Santa Monica, California--June 10, 2010) Beast, one of the country’s top editorial facilities, has hired Sybil McCarthy as executive producer of its Los Angeles facility. McCarthy joins Beast from a two-and-a-half-year stint as a freelance agency producer in Los Angeles as part of the Poolhouse collective, working with global and local advertising agencies such as Publicis Seattle/NY, JWT NYC, GSDM and McCann LA.

“Beast is excited that Sybil chose to join the LA office as EP,” said Beast COO Valerie Petrusson. “She brings a creative sensibility to the art of production as well as a deep understanding of the complex times we all navigate. Sybil joins an award winning editing roster and talented production executives at Beast.”

“I ‘m thrilled to have Sybil on our side now,” added Beast LA senior editor Lucas Eskin. “In her first week, she’s already helped to give the place the warm fuzzy vibe that is so essential to the offline process. With her expertise and experience, my job just got a lot easier.”

Prior to working as a freelancer, from 2005-2007, McCarthy served as executive producer at Jigsaw Editorial in Los Angeles, leading strategic planning for company growth and building a significant customer base. Before Jigsaw, from 1997-2005, McCarthy was a senior agency producer at TBWA Chiat Day in Los Angeles, producing campaigns for Nissan, Infiniti, Sony PlayStation and Pepsi One, among others. In addition to Chiat Day, McCarthy also served as a senior producer for Arnold Advertising, where she worked on campaigns for Volkswagen, McDonalds and Titleist Golf. With over 20 years of experience, McCarthy got her start in the industry as a producer at Ketchum/LA and Hill Holiday Boston and LA, working on campaigns for Honda/Acura and Infiniti.

“The dynamic structure of the Beast family provides an opportunity to grow creatively, provide excellent service to our clients, and be at the forefront of technological innovation in the post production process,” McCarthy commented. “With all the recent changes in our industry, I am deeply committed and enthusiastic about the direction Beast is heading. I’ll bring my understanding of all sides of the process to provide value and superior creative services to our clients. I couldn’t be happier to have found a new home with the amazing team of talented individuals at Beast.”

About Beast
Beast is one of the country’s top editorial facilities for commercials, music videos and web virals. With offices in Santa Monica, New York, Austin, Detroit, Chicago and San Francisco, Beast serves a global clientele with an unparalleled roster of established, award-winning editors as well as up-and-coming talent. Since opening its doors in 2006, Beast has built an impressive and varied body of work for such clients as Harpo Films, Nike, AT&T, Reebok, Southwest Airlines, GM, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes, USAF, Linkin Park and Black Eyed Peas. http://www.beast.tv

###

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • News: Sybil McCarthy Joins Beast Los Angeles as Executive Producer by Cow News Droid on Jun 10, 2010 at 4:47:48 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]