Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

@Pj Adamo

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Palmer Woodrow@Pj Adamo
by on May 9, 2012 at 2:32:39 am

So your copy of FCP 7 has an integrated UI, not a flotilla of separate windows? Your copy shows applied effects in a readily usable manner that doesn't require toggling the function of one of the viewers? Your "reconnect" dialog's buttons have different, meaningful labels and the displayed directory doesn't have you navigating your volume pointlessly? Yours has a different architecture, that keeps the difference between clips and timeline events clear? I don't think so.

Your response is a typical variation on killing the messenger. Don't blame me for impugning your pet product. I've used Edit, FCP, Vegas, Premiere, and Avid to complete projects. I've used FCP 7 the most. Right now I don't even own Avid. For my next project, the choice will be Premiere. So no, your hope for an easy denial didn't pan out.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]