Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Premiere Pro CS 6.0: First Impressions

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael NielsenRe: Premiere Pro CS 6.0: First Impressions
by on May 8, 2012 at 4:05:13 pm

In terms of utilizing the Mercury Engine for keying and the like, there is no wait since 5.0 IF you have a sweet cuda-card in your hardware setup. If so, there is no user-rendering necessary for the mercury-supported effects.

In terms of overall rendering - I have used PPro since 2004, the big let-down back then was that every piece of media had to be converted (peaked and conformed) and that took a lot out of the creative drive then and there, which in turn forced my hand over to FCP. Now, on a decent raid setup there is very little wait and only for file handling. I love the mercury engine.

On a side note - FCPx may not be what people wanted, but there are many genuinely new aspects of creative editing introduced and I for one enjoy FCPx, particularly for the background processes, freeing me from tedious click and render work. For the love of 250 bucks, it is what it´s supposed to be.

Im SO pumped for cs6 release.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]