Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

@Jeremy Garchow

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ronald Lindeboom@Jeremy Garchow
by on Apr 17, 2012 at 9:08:02 pm

Like you, Jeremy, I am not afraid of learning new interfaces. I was alluding more to the annoyance that comes from relearning the same interface in programs that arbitrarily change for no good reason.

I personally believe that Adobe, for example, would be better served to develop their programs where features run from modules or plug-ins that could be mapped across the Suite using user prefs. That way I could choose to use AE's keying features as my default and use InDesign's feathering features, etc. I have never understood why I have to have 5 different ways of doing the same thing across my 5 key Adobe programs I use.

But like you, the idea of learning Smoke 2013 doesn't scare me at all. It will take me time but I'm up to the task.

Best regards,

Ronald Lindeboom
CEO, Creative COW LLC
Publisher, Creative COW Magazine
A 2011 FOLIO: 40 honoree as one of the 40 most influential publishers in America
http://www.creativecow.net

Creativity is a process wherein the student and the teacher are located in the same individual.

"Incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
- Woody Allen

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those that matter, don't mind -- and those that mind, don't matter." - Dr. Seuss

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]