Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Response overwhelmingly positive today

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David CherniackRe: Response overwhelmingly positive today
by on Apr 17, 2012 at 11:19:44 am

[walter biscardi] "Well after Day One of the show I can say I was greeted with a LOT of "you were right" "it lives up to the hype" from folks who went and saw the product first hand today and came away impressed. At the Small Tree booth all day, at the Media Motion Ball tonight and the Adobe Event tonight. Everywhere I went, folks wanted to talk to me about Smoke 2013."

I'm sure. It sounds very exciting and may even merit all the froth and drool. And it should make nice waves over at the other two and a half A's and that can only lead to good things for everyone. But before I wash away the bad taste in my mouth every time I hear the word Autodesk and remember how we edit users were played, especially after the EOL announcement, it will have to prove itself under the fire of actual use.

David
AllinOneFilms.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]