Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: The ABC Player App for iPad: Start Here

COW Forums : ARRI

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Robert MooreRe: The ABC Player App for iPad: Start Here
by on Oct 21, 2010 at 6:40:21 pm

Thank you for the Great article! I have worked with (many years as Producer/Editor & Engineer) and now am working with (Engineer) all the tech you mention (FCP, Avid, Xsan, Episode...), except VMP.

Verizon Media Platform sounds interesting. Did you look at Final Cut Server? (I know it's not too complete, but it is good, right?) I'll be looking into VMP.

I work at a company that provides a very wide range of services, from Production (ABC/Disney a specific daytime soap, HD Tapeless/Avid...), GSN, MGM HD and others) to media transcode and Cable Origination (many, many channels) and Post (FCP and Avid.... for the most part, we're all tapeless, but we do have every tape format on the planet here, to accommodate ABC/Disney (D5, D2, DigiBeta, Beta...), MGM HD (D5) and the others.

For future articles (to Creative Cow, maybe the Cow doesn't allow this?), is it possible to include a link to apps mentioned in the article? Like the ABC iPad app, it would be great to link to the Apple Store. For Verizon, it would be great to find a link in the article to "Verizon Media Platform", which is great information, I didn't know Verizon offered that (I'll be sending an email to the person you mention in a reply).

Is there ever an open house at your facility? I'd be interested in seeing first hand.

Thanks Again,
RMoore
Encompass Digital Media
Los Angeles, CA

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy