Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Camera and Lens Round-Up

COW Forums : ARRI

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tim WilsonRe: Camera and Lens Round-Up
by on Jun 17, 2010 at 3:17:50 am

Thanks for the note about the article tag, Bill. Editorial boo-boo. I'll fix that.

Be sure to check out the article by Bob Primes, ASC in this issue of the magazine. He focused heavily on the Mk II, and it's implications for the future of cinematography. He also observed that it was one of the hottest cameras at the show. :-)

Also, re: expense: true, but the assumption for these cameras is that you rent them, not buy them. Unless you're Gary! Kidding...but we asked him to write this specific article because we'd never seen anyone attempt anything even vaguely similar before, either in scale or scope. We also know that he's uniquely qualified to write about not just the cameras but also the lenses, and the related tools and tech.

And frankly, I was just curious about the state of the art. Again, Gary is the man for this. Not just lucky, but good...and a good writer! You'll be seeing a lot more of him in Creative COW Magazine, so check back soon.....

tw

Tim Wilson
Associate Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW Magazine

My Blog: "Is this thing on? Oh it's on!"

Don't forget to rate your favorite posts!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]