Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Article: Camera and Lens Round-Up

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM Optical Disc & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: Article: Camera and Lens Round-Up
by on Jun 17, 2010 at 1:44:01 am

I too enjoyed Gary's article - and I know after his work lately, he's certainly HIGHLY qualified to talk about DSLR video - but out of fairness I've got to ask what this particular story has to do with DSLR video - which is the section title

Did I miss something? I did a quick scan for anything about DSLRs and all I saw was a review of the EXTREME high end of current digital imagemaking.

I have questions as to whether the guy shopping the Arri price range has a huge interest in the 5d Mk ii - and vice versa.

I guess it can be argued that you could purchase a RED than grab half a dozen 5d's as "B" cameras - but this is specifically a DSLR board subsection.

I've got to wonder whether there are a lot of folks in this particular discussion that will EVER be in the category to even RENT one of the camera's reviewed.

It seems it would be better placed in some kind of High End Cinematography in general area?

Just food for thought.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]