Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: posting videos with copyright music online

COW Forums : Social Media

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Richard CrowleyRe: posting videos with copyright music online
by on Nov 30, 2011 at 3:30:40 am

"I frequently make music videos for clients and they would like me to post them online. These are for family reunions, bdays, funerals etc. But when I post to youtube they get flagged for copyright violation, even if I set it to private not public.

Is there a site where my clients can share my videos online without fear of flagging"

Wrong question. The distribution of copies (whether for $$ or for free) was in violation before YouTube was brought into the picture. YouTube simply did the legal thing by preventing FURTHER illegal behavior and creating liability for themselves as well.

The copyright laws in most civilized countries on this planet clearly prohibit this without proper license/permission from the owners of the intellectual property. Hard to believe that people are still even asking this question.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]