Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Rotation and scale locked?

COW Forums : Blender

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

James RobertsRotation and scale locked?
by on Apr 4, 2010 at 3:56:11 pm

A bit frustrating. I've spent a few hours working on a model. I wanted to set up a camera angle to do a test render only to find the camera can't rotate, In fact nothing will rotate or scale unless I'm in edit mode and have the entire part highlighted. Why suddenly I can't scale or rotate anything is a mystery right now.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't a problem when I began the file. I first noticed it when I brought in an eyeball from another file to use with the model. I couldn't scale it or turn it unless I was in edit.

I'm not ruling out my hitting a wrong key at some point. My fingers are used to Photoshop/Ae shortcuts, and I accidentally reach for the space bar to move sometimes, as well as assorted other moves assigned to different keys.

Just as important as learning how to perform all the functions you'll need is knowing how to back out of various accidents. I'm not sure how I caused this but it'd be good to know how to fix it.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]