Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

60d vs. GH2 for Video

COW Forums : DSLR Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marco Falcone60d vs. GH2 for Video
by on Dec 5, 2011 at 9:24:37 pm

Hey guys,

I was just wondering, which camera I should get? I'm going to be using the DSLR mostly for video, but I will also be taking pictures too. I've been looking on the internet, and it seems like everyone likes the GH2 better, and I agree. The video looks a lot better on the GH2, and with the 178mb hack, I was mind blown, something that never really happened to me during 60D. But what is your opinion? Anyone who has experience in them, please help! Is the GH2 worth the $300 price increase from the 60d (With 14-140mm lens)? Thanks.

“I don't believe in total freedom for the artist. Left on his own, free to do anything he likes, the artist ends up doing nothing at all. If there's one thing that's dangerous for an artist, it's precisely this question of total freedom, waiting for inspiration and the rest of it.” -FEDERICO FELLINI

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]