Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: prores 422 hq vs prores 422 vs prores 444

COW Forums : DSLR Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Richard HarringtonRe: prores 422 hq vs prores 422 vs prores 444
by on Nov 5, 2010 at 3:32:34 am

Lance..

You say stick to writing books like I don't actually make video for a living. I have spent a long time creating video and working with formats. I also am pretty good add analyzing tech and testing things thoroughly.

In fact I was one of the first 10 people picked by Apple to be certified as an instructor for FCP.

Converting footage shot on a DSLR to HQ or 4444 is a waste of time and disk space.

If you'd like to prove otherwise... feel free to run the tests I have... put the stuff through scopes... analysis and more.

Of course... I guess I don't really know what I'm talking about. Writing 28 books, producing 4,000 podcasts and managing 7 years of NAB conferences.... I guess I just do video as a hobby these days.. Oh wait... I run a production company.

Don't be such an ass.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: From Still to Motion, Video Made on a Mac, Photoshop for Video, Understanding Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio On the Spot and Motion Graphics with Adobe Creative Suite 5 Studio Techniques

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+2
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]