Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: BMD support for Resolve

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Robert PitmanRe: BMD support for Resolve
by on May 15, 2012 at 1:15:23 am

Hello All,

I just want to add another personal experience with the BMD support for Resolve. I've emailed and called with a number of issues (plus non-issues, in other words user error) and I have found the replies to be detailed, timely and polite.

The one time I had an important deadline with real issues; exporting 4K for a DCP from EPIC 5K footage, the local support advised me to discuss with Peter Chamberlain. I was transferred to his mobile while he was travelling in Japan. Peter was able to answer all my questions and with his support the project was completed perfectly.

I totally respect what other users are saying about their experiences, I just wanted to add mine. I hope that when any of us (new, intermediate and professional users) need support that BMD support or a growing user base at Creative Cow can help us all out. How to make support more efficient is the hard task for BMD and Creative Cow. The Da Vinci Basics & Configuration forum can only help.

Also I'd like to thank BMD support and the users in this forum for the support and inspiration with this great software.

Cheers,
Robert

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]