Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

DCP/DCI/Barco 12C problem..

COW Forums : DaVinci Resolve

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Pete PosgaardDCP/DCI/Barco 12C problem..
by on Apr 15, 2012 at 7:51:20 am

Hi...
I'm have some questions..

I've just bought a Resolve to use with my Barco 12c 2K DCi projector. I wasnt able to buy the Decklink 4K card with XYZ output, so i bought the Decklink HD extreme 3D and feeds the Barco with a duallink SDI signal..

First question:
I also have a ultrascope... is it possible to configure the descklink to output both duallink SDI(for the barco) and 3G SDI(for the ultrascope).. or is there any smarter way to monitor my signal on the ultrascope?

Second and most important question:
The Barco is set up according to DCI specs.. both on the internal signals and on the output from Resolve. Everythings looks good, but when i monitor the DCP(made from DPX output from Resolve and DCP created on Doremi DCP creator SW "CineAssent"), there is both gammashift and some desaturation.

And last question:
When I watch the Resolve output on the Barco 12C there is some kind of blacklevel problem. According to the Resolve internal scope, the black output is 100% black... or 0% black.. but it is not completely black on the Barco.
Can there be some kind of setting on the Decklink card or the Resolve that causing this problem?

Looking forward to hear from you guys.. this is my first ever post on Creative.

Regards,
Peter

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]