Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Sony Vegas 3D Stereoscopic Render issue

COW Forums : Stereoscopic 3D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Boris StarostaRe: Sony Vegas 3D Stereoscopic Render issue
by on Nov 1, 2011 at 7:10:34 pm

Dave,

I think you're right about 3d BluRay. That is not a simple side by side format. By "most content" I meant content produced and distributed by amateurs or independent artists (which is probably indeed more content by far than you can get on BluRay), via youtube or other internet options. (Which I am expecting to become more and more attractive as distribution channels).

A colleague of mine has recommended that when I start editing (on Vegas or whatever I end up with), I would do well to use the anaglyph output on a regular monitor for correcting alignment and stereo window and proofing depth budget. In anaglyph it's very easy to see the disparities. Later, the full color proofing can be done on a 3dTV - via a usb "sneakernet" connection, or via an HDMI cable connection, if your video card offers that. I've got a PC on order and am still researching the video card question (lots of GPUs are best, I'm told).

I will also be trying to connect the VIZIO 3dTV to the PC, and will report back my results in the next few weeks. This is why I stumbled into your thread, as well.

Thanks,

Boris Starosta
Stereoscopic Art & 3d Photography
-
Not all my photographs are answers. Some are Questions.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]