Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Documentary of the scientific processes of film and video on a molecular/chemical/electronic/binary level.

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Tommy AgostinoDocumentary of the scientific processes of film and video on a molecular/chemical/electronic/binary level.
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 11:07:36 pm

I have been searching far and wide. Can anyone shine some light? I'm looking for anyone who has an understanding of the technical processes of film and video on the smallest and most complex levels for a documentary I'm making. Any suggestions; websites, books, documentaries, and people who could shine light on the matter would be very appreciated. Specifically someone who could explain what film is doing, with detail, chemically. More understanding means better technology and advances. Thank you!

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Documentary of the scientific processes of film and video on a molecular/chemical/electronic/binary level. by Tommy Agostino on Apr 23, 2012 at 11:07:36 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]