Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Titanic Revisited (in three glorious dimensions!)

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeff BreuerRe: Titanic Revisited (in three glorious dimensions!)
by on Apr 9, 2012 at 6:13:06 pm

[Scott Roberts] " the moderately cheesy "I'm flying, Jack! I'm flying!!""

So you know the set up for that scene? Where earlier Jack is pretty much doing the same thing with his buddy behind him? There is this shot at the end of that scene where the camera shoots them from behind and pulls back. The two look like they are RIGHT up next to each other,I mean pelvis to asses close. My wife started laughing in the theater and will never see the scene the same way again.

[Scott Roberts] "Actually, I don't even see how it's closure."

I still think there is plenty of closure for the people on the boat, but I certainly see your point about Roses' story. Here is my theory:

James Cameron is smoking a cigar and watching the first test screening in the back of the theater. It is filled 15 year old girls and their somewhat annoyed boyfriends. The ship sinks and we go back to the present day story. The girls have just cried their tear ducts dry over the past half hour and finally have a chance to catch their breath, dry their tears and pleasantly enjoy the rest of the movie. The story is wrapping, they are safe and in the clear. Then, BOOM, we see Rose on the railing, we see the pictures and then she pulls the necklace out of her pocket and drops it into the ocean. The 15 year old girls find hidden unknown water reserves for their tear ducts and let it all out again. James Cameron pumps his fist in the air and yells out, "YEA!" All of the boyfriends turn to look at him. Cameron points back at them and exclaims, "Now THAT'S entertainment, b!$#%s!"

That's my theory anyways...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]