Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: "God Bless America"

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott RobertsRe: "God Bless America"
by on Mar 26, 2012 at 9:42:22 pm

[Mark Suszko] "I remember filling up my car at the gas station one summer, when this d-bag of a guy wearing Zubas and a "wife-beater" shirt rolls up in his unmuffled convertible with the subwoofers set to turbo-sensurround."

I think a police officer should be on hand at any place that sells Zubas, and once a Zubas purchase is made, that person is immediately shipped off to a rehabilitation center. I wouldn't mind if my tax dollars went to fund that.

As far as this film is concerned, I don't think ticket sales will rise or fall based on anything in the news, mainly because I don't think it will get a lot of action in theaters. Doesn't come across as a wide release kind of movie. That said, I plan on watching it on DVD eventually, as one of Bobcat's other films, World's Greatest Dad, was disturbingly interesting to me (but fell just short of good overall). This new one seems slightly better.

[Stephen Smith] "Bottom line, this just doesn't look like a film for me. So I'm going to Subway and I'm getting a fresh, delicious meatball sandwich on freshly baked bread drenched in mangialicious marinara sauce. Cha Ching, more product placement dollars. :-)"

Whoa, are you getting product placement money for posting on this forum? Because I mean, I'm trying to keep up with things on my AWESOME new Apple iPad while driving in my always SPACIOUS and COMFORTABLE Hyandai (the best car company of ALL TIME), while I wait in the drive through at Wendy's, AMERICA'S BEST RESTAURANT mind you, hoping to chow down on some Baconators (made of pure DELICIOUSNESS) and wash them down with a large SPRITE, the drink of drinks.

[sits by mail box, waits for Postman to deliver check]

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]