Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Premiere Pro 5.5 aborts rendering when used with 64bit Magic Bullet Looks 2.0

COW Forums : Red Giant plug-ins

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Kadshah NagibePremiere Pro 5.5 aborts rendering when used with 64bit Magic Bullet Looks 2.0
by on Jul 5, 2011 at 8:06:12 pm

Hi everyone,

Whenever I render out my project with MBL's the system hangs anywhere between 33% to 87%. My system meets all system requirements to run MBL's. When using the previous version of MBL's I did not have this problem. Also cosmo when applied to a clip doesn't work but I am able to see the effect within the MBL host but after I click on finish and return to my project the effect doesn't work. I have switched between performance and memory within preference but that didn't help. I also changed the rendering method in MBL's to CPU. One other thing I noticed is that after setting the priority for the CPU to high my system didn't crash but I only had two looks applied to two clips if I add more looks it crashes. I have 12GB of ram 9GB is reserved for Premiere Pro. My platform is Windows 7 ultimate SP1. I also tried reinstalling MBL's but that didn't help.

-kaj

http://sweetproductionmedia.com

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Premiere Pro 5.5 aborts rendering when used with 64bit Magic Bullet Looks 2.0 by Kadshah Nagibe on Jul 5, 2011 at 8:06:12 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]