Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED CAMERA:Red Camera ForumRed Camera Tutorials / ArticlesHD TutorialsHD High-End Forum

duplicated red clips in clip folder. weight 2,15 GB each

COW Forums : RED Camera

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Francisco Bech Gómezduplicated red clips in clip folder. weight 2,15 GB each
by on Jun 22, 2012 at 5:56:50 pm

Hello

I have found something strange, I dont know if this could be a big problem.

I benn shooting with a red one. The camera guy has tranfer all the clips to hard drives, I did a back up copy as well. So I open the folder and see diffents folders, each contains a different. inside the folder theres is the R3d clip in question and then the proxies, so far this is the normal thing. Some of the folders, in instead of containing one clip and the proxies, they contain like 6 or 7 times the same repeated R3d clip, and then the proxies. You see the name of the clip plus 01, 02, 03 etc.

When I check propertes , the weight of all these repeated R3d clips is always 2,15 Gb. I can playback then in red cine and its seems to be OK, they are all the same clip, but the weight can´t be 2, 15 GB. I see half of the material has the same problem and it is the same in the back up copies with the same clips

Whats happening?

best regards

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]