Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED CAMERA:Red Camera ForumRed Camera Tutorials / ArticlesHD TutorialsHD High-End Forum

Red cam

COW Forums : RED Camera

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Drew wilsonRed cam
by on Feb 14, 2012 at 9:09:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm an experienced editor, though Red Cam is new to me. I have been researching hardcore for the last few days trying to get my head wrapped around everything. I seem to be on the right track and I want to be up to par when we start shooting a feature next week with the red.so here it is please any suggestions in the process would be great.

So I guess the first thing that needs to be done is the red raw footage needs to be trans-coded and I chose to use cine x and batch export clips as a quick time apple pro res 422 debayer values for 4K @ 1/2.After this I can bring them back into final cut and edit them on a time line and later export a .XML and send off for the online which should reconnect with ease.

dose this seem right?

Drew Wilson
Director/Friend

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Red cam by Drew wilson on Feb 14, 2012 at 9:09:08 pm
    • Re: Red cam by David Battistella on Feb 15, 2012 at 10:37:21 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter