Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Getting Blackmagic DeckLink Studio and Vegas Working Together

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Ken BennettGetting Blackmagic DeckLink Studio and Vegas Working Together
by on Sep 10, 2012 at 9:13:58 pm

Just installed the card and current drivers and basic settings. I need to capture HDV 1080i60 footage via HDMI connection from a Sony camera. (The CF card is unreadable in any card reader except from the camera). There are no setup instructions in the DL Studio manual for Sony Vegas. Even though the DeckLink is now an option in the Vegas capture utility, I do not have deck control. So I can't manually playback the files from the camera and manual start the capture process.

And it appears the only capture option is AVI. ???

Can anyone help with providing instruction for getting Vegas and DL Studio working together?

I also do VHS transfers to DVD. Is using the Media Express the only way to capture these old ugly tapes, and is AVI really the only option?

Thanks.

Ken Bennett
Video Adventures
Capturing Your Life's Adventures!

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Getting Blackmagic DeckLink Studio and Vegas Working Together by Ken Bennett on Sep 10, 2012 at 9:13:58 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]