Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

DVDA Burn issue

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Martin PhillipsDVDA Burn issue
by on Aug 1, 2012 at 3:33:04 pm

I am running the latest Vegas 11 pro and DVDA. I am burning a 3 hour film to a duel layer bluray disc. The project has rendered out of Vegas fine, the DVDA project looks fine, up until I try to burn the disc - firstly, I noticed DVDA didn’t ask me about layer break point, and secondly it said there may not be enough room to create the temp image..... the burn failed.

I eventually worked out the no room issue, I have reset the folder to default in the properties and there wasn’t enough space for the 38gb film. DVDA still doesn’t ask for a break point, I have burned 1 bluray successfully, but the 2nd copy just won’t complete, it gets to about 40% and freezes, no flashing on the burner. I have as part of my attempts to fix this replaced the burner, split the project and successfully burned 2 1.5 hour films.

I think the issue is related to DVDA not asking me to select the layer break point.... I never had this before. I have also re installed DVDA and have just restored the PC system.

Any help gratefully received.

Martin

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • DVDA Burn issue by Martin Phillips on Aug 1, 2012 at 3:33:04 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]