Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Output Quality Issues With iPhone4S Source Video

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Joe HowesOutput Quality Issues With iPhone4S Source Video
by on Jul 15, 2012 at 2:44:27 pm

I've been practising with a Steadicam Smoothee and have been shooting some footage moving through a forest. If I play the raw quicktime files the motion is smooth, the edges of tree trunks and other objects are crisp as the camera moves past them.

After I bring the footage into Vegas Pro 11, there doesn't appear to be any format I can render to that gives me acceptable quality. The edges of trees buzz and vibrate, the overall image quality is bad and the entire effect of the smooth Steadicam motion is lost. I've tried WMV, MOV, MP4, AVC and YouTube all in several flavors. I've seen other people's Smoothee examples on YouTube shot with an iPhone4S and the quality of those videos is fine.

Has anyone come across this?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]