Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Vegas ate my homework

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Warren MesserVegas ate my homework
by on Apr 8, 2012 at 11:51:24 pm

I was playing around with some motion GIF's and the croma key function. Everything was working fine with the GIF's playing with a normal video background, until I got an error message and the program wanted to shutdown. It asked me if I wanted to send a message to Sony about the problem, and the "system info" at the time of failure. I clicked the yes button, and it sent the message.

I went back to playing with the motion GIF's and the croma key, and after a bit it failed again. I decided to call it a day and exit the program.

The next day I went to edit a video with some more clips I shot, and I couldn't find the files when I clicked on the the "open" window in Vegas. ???? I went into Windows Explorer to see if I could click on one of the files, and found that Vegas has wiped out "all the files and sub directories under the main file that Vegas sets up in the "My Documents" directory. Nothing, nada, zilch. All gone. ????

What happened??? Is this common? I've gone to putting the files in a completely different directory, but I don't know if Vegas will try to kill them there if it gets hungrey again.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]